We are looking for an integration specialist to join our expanding team. There are a few things we take really seriously here at AutoAPR: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. You'll join our Customer Success team based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
About the Role
- Provide excellent support to customers primarily via email and phone to understand, analyze, and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Work directly with 3rd party providers to install and support our products.
- Document processes and resolutions.
- Collaborate with the development team to identify, reproduce, and report bugs until resolution.
- Plan and execute one-on-one demos to educate our customers on new and existing features, unique use cases, and best practices of our product.
- Assist with additional special projects as assigned.
Your Experience & Skills
- 0-2 years relevant professional experience.
- Native English speaker — must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, problem-solving, and multitasking abilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy.
- Ability to take initiative and adapt.