Account Executive - East Coast US
AutoAPR is looking for a talented Account Executive who will be responsible for building and maintaining ongoing business relationships with our dealers. You'll join the Sales team based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
About the Role
- This is a quota-carrying position.
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of AutoAPR solutions and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI.
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.).
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and product issues.
- Develop strategies to coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value of the AutoAPR solution.
Your Experience & Skills
- 2+ years working as an Account Executive at a SaaS company — must.
- Proven experience in up-sell and cross-sell deals — must.
- Native English speaker — must.
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and automotive finance discussions.
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, energetic, adaptable, inquisitive, and excited to work in a start-up environment.